Submit your Interview Day Photo
The step of connecting your name to your face was formerly a photograph that was taken the morning of interview day here in St. Louis, when applicants were dressed in their professional best. It is that professional image we are requesting as we recreate the process in this year’s virtual environment.
As you submit one image of yourself, please follow the guidelines below:
- The photo should be similar to a head shot and oriented as a portrait, not landscape, capturing the applicant from chest-up or shoulders-up.
- The file type should be JPEG or JPG.
- The photo should be in color – please do not use a filter.
- We prefer a photo taken in the past 6 months, reflecting your current appearance.
- The photo should be in front of a solid background such as a white, off-white, or other lightly painted wall.
- Please do not wear a hat, sunglasses or other accessories that may obscure your face. Articles worn for religious or medical reasons are acceptable.
- Selfies are permissible; the photo need not be one from a professional photographer, but should follow the guidelines outlined above.
- If you have questions or concerns, email email@example.com.